dylanjbuisman dylanjbuisman

443 posts   326 followers   770 followings

Dylan Buisman  I'll figure it out.. 👻dylanbuisman

1 of 3 summer 17 goals achieved. Hit 405 1 RM on squats. Still need 300lbs bench and 500lbs deadlift. Shout out pizza and hamburgers for making this possible #fitness #max #squats

"Fitness is 98% lighting, the other 2% is the sun filter on Instagram" - Dom Mazzetti
#someonepassthesteroids #anytimefitness #gym #broscience

The floor is cardio

The 🐐, Michael Cera @mrgiveyogirlback

Keep an eye out for my upcoming mixtape 🔥🔥

Catching a few rays while cruisin the Adriatic Sea #croatia #adriaticsea #boatlife #sunburnt

🔥New tinder pic 🔥

I've never watched game of thrones, but apparently they film it at this fortress 🤷🏻‍♂️ #fortress #klis #Croatia #gameofthrones

Some scenery and stuff from Montenegro 🇲🇪 pretty neat place, sort of breathtaking views, a lot of stairs, not at all what I was expecting #montenegro #kotor #views

More pictures from another place #dubrovink #croatia #oldcity #citywalls #gameofthrones #tourist

Krka National park had some ok scenery #krka #Croatia #tourist

Pretty nice day spent at the most beautiful race track in the world #spa #circuitdespa #belgium

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags