SHEET PAN steak and veggies!!! Perfectly seasoned, melt-in-your-mouth tender steak with potatoes and broccoli. EASY CLEAN UP!
2 pounds baby red potatoes
16 ounces broccoli florets
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried thyme
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 pounds (1-inch-thick) top sirloin steak, patted dry
1. Preheat oven to broil. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
2. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until parboiled for 12-15 minutes; drain well.
3. Place potatoes and broccoli in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
4. Season steaks with salt and pepper, to taste, and add to the baking sheet in a single layer.
5. Place into oven and broil until the steak is browned and charred at the edges, about 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until desired doneness.
6. Serve immediately with garlic butter, if desired.