[PR] Gain and Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram.

crystalina17 crystalina17

1538 posts   94151 followers   1816 followings

C R Y S T A L I N A  Full time artist๐ŸŽจ โ€ข Part time princess๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ I love cute clothes๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘— LittleForBig๐Ÿ’• Babygirl โ€ข fitness โ€ข horror โ€ข mermaid โ€ข geek ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿญ Artwork โฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธ

http://www.instagram.com/crystalina17art

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„ Happy ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ .
Iโ€™m happy cuz my holo superstars, JC tee, and hair all match!! But itโ€™s Friday, so I wanna know what YOU are happy about today!!? #happyfriday
.
.
.
@johnnycupcakes @freddystoreusa @adidas .
.
.
#purplehair #pastelhair #pastelgrunge #johnnycupcakes #misfits #freddypants #adidassuperstar #kawaiigirl #altgirls #friday #longbeach #streetfashion

Guys talk to me about the iPhone X! I was supposed to get it today but due to unforeseen circumstances... aka I was super late for work... I gotta wait till tomorow so now Iโ€™m curious what everyone thinks about it!! I have the the 6S now and am out of storage so itโ€™s time to upgrade. Tell me your thoughts! Android users I donโ€™t wanna hear it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ“ฑ.
.
.
.
Dress: @blackmilkclothing .
Phone case: @catscradledecoden .
.

#iphonex #purplehair #blackmilkclothing #inkedgirls #pastel

Wit beyond measure is mans greatest treasure ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ’™.
-Ravenclaw
.
.
.
Onesie set and socks: @littleforbig .
.
.
.
#harrypotter #ravenclaw #cosplaygirl #kawaiigirl #inkedgirls

Magical house onesies without the skirts kind of look like business attire for littles! PS guys, these ties are PRE TIED and have this unique magical zipper closure to make it super easy to wear!๐Ÿ‘” ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’› PPS.. donโ€™t worry Ravenclaws, your pic is coming up. ๐Ÿ’—.
.
.
.
Onesies and socks from: @littleforbig .
.
.
.
#harrypotter #harrypottercosplay #hogwarts #ravenclaw #ravenclawpride #slytherin #slytherinpride #gryffindor #gryffindorpride #hufflepuff #hufflepuffpride #cosplay #cosplayer #cosplaygirl #cosplaygirls #kawaii #kawaiifashion #kawaiiaf #kawaiigirl #pinkhair #pastelgrunge #altgirl #altmodel

80% of the time you can find me wearing @johnnycupcakes tees and @freddystoreusa pants. The other 20%.... im dressing up for u guys on instagram ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ„.
.
.
.
.
Cute new phone case from @catscradledecoden . .
.
#johnnycupcakes #bostonstrong #jcaddict #freddyjeans #freddypants #pinkhair #purplehair #lavenderhair #lilachair #fitness #fitnessgirl #converse #pastel #pastelprincess #pastelhair #pastelaesthetic #kawaiigirl #altgirl #pinkaesthetic

Hereโ€™s a lil album of my pretty mermicorn hair!! ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ„ Swipe swipe swipe! โžก๏ธโ–ถ๏ธโžก๏ธ Color and style all by @hairbyjelena.
.
Hereโ€™s all the products she uses: The color is a custom blend of all @pulpriothair, @olaplex for silky softness, my extensions are always from @babe_hair, and I take @hairburst every day to keep my real hair healthy!.
.
Hope you guys love these pics and the lil hair toss vid ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ’Ÿ
.
.
.
.
#mermaidhair #unicornhair #mermaid #mermaidlife #mermaidians #unicorn #unicorntribe #purplehair #lavenderhair #lilachair #pulpriot #pulpriothair #blackmilkclothing #blackmilk #sharkie #princesshair #hairmodel #longhair #beautifulhair #olaplex #hairburst #babehair #babehairextensions #hairgoals #pastelhair #pastelprincess #pastelaesthetic #hairbyjelena

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags