If you haven’t noticed, I love spray painting things gold.
Upgrade your furniture with some spray paint. I have the HEMNES 6-drawer chest from Ikea. I wasn’t a huge fan of the black knobs so I upgraded my dresser by spray painting the knobs gold.
Make your own bulletin boards!
I bought a white frame from Ikea (UNG DRILL) that I turned into a bulletin board.
What you’ll need: -A Frame, -Spray Paint, -Roll of Cork, -& Scissors
1. Remove glass and linings from frame. You will just be spray painting the frame.
2. Spray paint frame. You’ll want to do a few layers to cover the previous color and get a full coat.
3. Cut cork to fit the frame as if it was a photo.
4. Optional: spray paint cork. My frame came with a cardboard lining which I spray painted black.
5. Once the cork and frame are dry, you can put the cork and linings back into the frame; the cork should be the first thing you put back into the frame followed by the linings the frame came with. You do not need to put the glass back in the frame. I did something slightly different. My frame came with cardboard lining which I spray painted black. I liked the smooth finish of the cardboard versus the cork so I put the cardboard in first followed by the cork and original frame linings. I also kept the glass which was put in last for a future project. You want to keep the original linings so there’s enough cushion to keep the cork in place.
#BedroomDIYs #Ikea #Dresser #BulletinBoard