"We're all born superstars, you just have to pull it out of yourself."
Photo: @shirley7photography | Tooborac, Victoria, Australia | #TestedTough
This week’s @Columbia1938 Instagram Challenge is an ode to our beautiful night sky. This month, we’d like for you to turn off the lights, go outside, and look up at the milky way and share your favorite late night snaps.
There’s something undeniably magical about the night sky, from the twinkling stars in galaxies far away to giant super moons rising from the sea. Capturing the perfect night photo is a challenge and it often takes much skill and patience. We’d like to commend you all for your dedication to staying out there on long nights to capture the perfect image. So share with us your images of the night sky, whether it’s the milky way on a dark night or the dancing ribbons of the Northern Lights.
Use #FINDYOURNIGHTSKY to share your favorite stories and pictures of the night sky.
DETAILS FOR ENTRY:
1. Upload and tag your photos of your most beautiful star-gazing nights with #FINDYOURNIGHTSKY and @columbia1938
2. All entries must be submitted between Wednesday, July 19th and Tuesday, July 25th.
3. Tell us the story behind your photo with a 2 – 3 sentence caption.
4. We will choose our favorite photo based on the theme, creativity, image quality and storytelling ability, so get creative!
5. Your photography might get published on the Columbia Sportswear IG and blog!