For this week’s @Columbia1938 Instagram Challenge we will have our friends at @traveloregon judge all your beautiful photos and choose their favorites. The challenge is dedicated to preserving the magnificence of our home state, Oregon and inspiring people to get outside and find what makes Oregon special to them:
The Pacific Northwest has quickly gained popularity and more and more people are traveling to our part of the country to revel in it’s beauty. Many of the iconic spots in Oregon are becoming so overpopulated that we want to encourage people properly visit those spots by abiding by Leave No Trace principles and getting outside to explore the hidden gems of Oregon. From the snow-capped mountains to the crystal clear lakes to the moody ocean there is so much to see.
@traveloregon the official Tourism Board for Oregon will be judging this challenge. They know all the best places to visit, when to visit them, and the food to eat while you’re there. They challenge you to get outside and explore all the hidden gems within our state from the arid grasslands in the east to the misty coastal beaches in the west.
Whether you’re a native Oregonian, or a frequent visitor we know you love our home as much as we do. We want you to get outside and show us your favorite spots that others might not know about.
Use #FindYourOregon to share your favorite adventure spot in Oregon and what makes that place special to you.
DETAILS FOR ENTRY:
1. Upload and tag your photos of your most beautiful trail discoveries with #FindYourOregon and @columbia1938
2. All entries must be submitted between Wednesday, August 16th and Tuesday, August 22nd.
3. Tell us the story behind your photo with a 2 – 3 sentence caption.
4. We will choose our favorite photo based on the theme, creativity, image quality and storytelling ability, so get creative!
5. Your photography might get published on the Columbia Sportswear IG and blog!
Photo: @coreyoutdoors | Garfield Peak | #TestedTough