Some days it feels like I’ve been injured for so long. Other days it feels like only yesterday. But the one thing I’ve never felt is bound to my wheelchair. I’ve never felt like this change in my life had to affect me in a negative way, or stop me from living my life how I want. I’m proud of myself for sticking to who I am, regardless of ability, and continuing to enjoy the moments of life that I love. •Be Boundless•
@rollettes_la is rolling out the “Be Boundless” campaign at the @abilities_expo! The Rollettes and Lil Sisters are inviting friends, the community and wheelchair influencers across the globe to get involved. The goal is to make a big splash to inspire and motivate to Live Independent - Whether it's physical, mental or emotional.
1. Write Be Boundless on a white paper,
2. Hold it up and take a photo
3. Then write a caption on how you are working toward living an independent life -Whether it's physical, mental or emotional
4. Add #beboundless18 and @rollettes_la plus tag us on the photo
5. We want to see all the amazing people supporting the campaign and read your stories. #beboundless18 #rollettesdance #rollettes_la