1) Begin in Dandasana
2) Hug your right knee and move right and left, like baby cradle swing
3) Bring your right foot close to your right ear to open hamstring and outer hip
4) Right leg as the strap of tote bag, hook at your shoulder or arm, grab the top of your right foot with your left hand and slide your right arm under your right leg, moving your right knee as high up toward your right shoulder as possible.
5) Cross your left ankle over your right ankle, flex your feet, so that your feet become locked and interlaced.
6) Inhale, press your palm on the mat, hips off the floor. Maintain your ankle lock, bend your are like Chaturanga, lean your chest forward, straighten both legs out to the right, get into Astavakrasana (Eight Angle pose) take 5 breaths here.
7) Unlock your ankle, float or walk back to downward dog.
#theyogamandala #astavakrasana #eightanglepose #compasspose #200hoursYTT #yogalove #armbalance #untangle8angle