We’re celebrating #NationalDessertDay (on October 14th) with a week’s worth of delicious #desserts. Check out this Apple Yogurt Bread Pudding!
-Challah bread, sliced into 1” slices
-2 apples, peeled and cubed into ½ “ cubes
-1/2 cup raisins
-1teaspoon ground cinnamon
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1 cup sugar
-3 cups Chobani Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
-2 cups heavy cream
-½ teaspoon salt
-2 tablespoons Demerara sugar
1. Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Arrange bread slices in the baking dish; set aside.
3. Whisk Chobani Greek Yogurt and heavy cream together in a large bowl.
4. Whisk in the yogurt mixture the eggs, sugar, salt, vanilla and cinnamon. Fold in the apples and the raisins.
5. Pour over bread. Let stand for 15 minutes.
6. Sprinkle demerara sugar on top.
7. Bake until golden brown, about 40 minutes. Dust with some powder sugar and serve with a drizzle of honey.