Life lessons learned by A 20 year old.
1. Great relationships take patience, understanding, and grace. Lots of all of those x500.
2. Push through the tough seasons. There might be more of them than you expect. 3. Living for adrenaline kicks keeps you going back to what can seem like a good/or pleasurable thing, but only leaves emptiness in the end. 4. Build your life on what lasts. Love lasts, earthly pleasures do not.
5. People are going to have their opinions on your life, and they may not even know you. Take a breath, and remember who you are.
6. Feelings can be great (and sucky sometimes), but don’t make decisions based off a feeling/s. Let yourself process before you make a move.
7. At the end of the day, social media outlets are just applications, not dictators of happiness or success.
8. You aren’t a human-doing, you’re a human being. You aren’t defined by what you do.
9. Look up more, there’s a lot to see around you.
10. You’re doing good so far, see yourself for who you’re becoming.. someone new every day. Your past isn’t who you are. ———
I feel like I could list many more, but I want to leave room for what y’all are learning and how you’re moving forward. We’re in this life togetha!! ☀️