[Swipe to see step-by-step]
Today's #Cheesiemade: Savory Oatmeal Breakfast again! Cooked rolled oats with the classic breakfast favorites: Egg, Bacon, Avocado and Cheddar to warm up your lazy morning.
Ingredient (serves 2):
Captain Oats Rolled Oats, two eggs, bacon, avocado, shredded cheddar, spring onion (optional), salt and pepper to taste.
1. Fry the bacon in a fry pan till crispy, keep aside.
2. Cook 1 cup of Captain Oats Rolled Oats in the remaining bacon oil from the fry pan, add 4 cups of water and let it simmer.
3. Add a half a cup of cheddar in the pan while the oats are cooking, and add salt and pepper to taste. If you love it to be more flavorful, you can also add a dash of chicken stock powder.
4. Meanwhile, multitask mamas can fry two eggs in a separate pan!!
5. Cook the oats for 8 minutes, and add more cheddar right before serving! heat of the cooked oats will make it melty. ❤︎
6. Add crispy bacon, sunny-side-up, sliced avocado and spring onion.
This simple meal is packed with perfect nutrients to start your day! If you want more meal inspirations, you can go to http://www.mycaptainoats.com/recipes/ for more recipes! ^^ #captainoats #todaysbreakfast