charminglystyled charminglystyled

1658 posts   16455 followers   682 followings

Maya McDonald  Chicago life + style blogger // Senior social media strategist at Ogilvy // Caramel latte lover // 💌 charminglystyled@gmail.com

http://bit.ly/2jgNxp6

Happy to share my support for @komenchicago by rocking pink for their Mothers Day race! 75% percent of funds raised locally stay within the Chicagoland area, with the other 25% going to national research to help find a cure. There are so many incredible women I know who have fought or are fighting breast cancer, and I'm proud to support organizations like @susangkomen to kick cancers booty ❤️ Join me in showing your support by donating or signing up for the Mother's Day race - the link is in my bio! #MoreThanPink

Does anyone else feel like your paycheck mysteriously flies away each week? 💸 😭 I've been trying to save more and spend less {without totally giving up on new clothes every once in awhile 😂} Sharing a few of my favorite stores for finding a steal - like this blazer that's perfect for spring! 📷 by: @juleskens // http://liketk.it/2r8nK #liketkit @liketoknow.it

Chicago, you were extra good to us this weekend 😍 65 degree Sunday's call for soaking up the sun and making a little spread to celebrate that spring might actually be right around the corner 🙌🏻

Sunny days in Chicago got me like 🙌🏻 Between this weather and my favorite top, and hanging with my sweet parents, today couldn't have been sweeter ❤️ // http://liketk.it/2r7wu #liketkit @liketoknow.it

Alright, so I’m taking a quick poll…should I make a big hair transformation for spring? I’ve always wanted to change it up so I’ve been flirting with this color from @ClairolColor Natural Instincts the past few days and I’m very tempted to take the plunge! Love that this is semi-permanent and I’m ready for something new! I've got shade 9 Light Blonde. #FlirtWithColor #ad

When you find a product that's actually life changing, you have to share with the world! Talking about how I was skeptical at first of @vintnersdaughter serum after seeing people rave online, only to find that I'm officially their #1 fan. Believe me friends, it's worth the splurge 😍 // http://liketk.it/2r6T7 #liketkit @liketoknow.it // #greenbeauty #allnatural #allnaturalbeauty #vintnersdaughter #organicbeauty #organicbeautyproducts #beauty

There’s nothing I look forward to more than inviting a few of my girlfriends over for book group and a few glasses of wine! I’ve been gravitating towards crisp, white wines now that the weather’s getting warmer outside, and these wines from @RiberaRuedaWine are my new go-tos. See the full spread on CS today! #PairsWithYou #ad

Mid-day coffee break ❤️ {okay but for real, I'm actually just at @starbucks at work, but a girl can dream of one of crazy-delicious lattes from @theallischicago at @sohohouse, right?!}

Chicagos officially in bloom, and I couldn't be happier to break out my favorite spring pieces to celebrate! I teamed up with @carsonsstores to share a few of my favorite affordable spring trends, like this gorgeous striped dress for a steal 😍 // 📷 by: @katieniemiec

Don't mind me over here, just majorly un-wine-ding after a very long, but productive day! There's nothing that a glass of Sauvignon Blanc and my couch can't fix...or at least help with 😜

Craving this comfy @margaretoleary sweater knotted sweater and a few more cups of coffee this Monday morning 😳 Hope you're all recovering from a fun weekend filled with family, friends and lots of chocolate eggs 🍫 // http://liketk.it/2r3HG #liketkit @liketoknow.it // 📷 by: @juleskens

Comfy and cozy with a little peek-a-boo 👌🏻Sharing my go-to look for the weekend tomorrow on CS, and this adorable @margaretoleary sweater 😍 // shop the look here before tomorrow's post 👉🏻 http://liketk.it/2r3pO #liketkit @liketoknow.it // 📷 by: @juleskens

follow this page in feedly

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags