Why buy Grass-Fed New Zealand Whey Protein?
Grass-Fed New Zealand Whey Protein is just as the name says, grass-fed whey protein from New Zealand. It originates the same way as other types of protein, that being from the cheese making process, but how it becomes New Zealand whey is different from most.
Buying New Zealand Whey is considered buying the best whey protein in the world because of a few reasons:
1. It is hormone, antibiotic, GMO and pesticide free.The New Zealand government actually does not allow the use of these substances on their cattle and feeding areas which then makes the cattle's milk hormone, antibiotic, GMO and pesticide free, therefore the whey protein produced from the milk is also hormone, antibiotic, GMO and pesticide free.
2. New Zealand whey protein is only produced from grass-fed cattle. This means that all cattle that Canadian Protein Grass-Fed New Zealand Whey is sourced from are natural grazers which are only grass-fed in their natural environments. This produces a healthier, cleaner, more natural product.
3. It is only produced using Cross Flow Microfiltration. Cross Flow Microfiltration utilizes a cold filtering process and minimal processing which produces a whey protein product that is 100% undenatured and a whey protein that is much higher in immunoglobulins (also known as antibodies) upwards of 10% compared to 1-5% in other brands.
4. All Canadian Protein New Zealand Whey is soy free protein. We utilize sunflower lecithin in order to agglomerate our New Zealand whey which allows the protein to be liquid soluble and drinkable without the added health threats that soy is known for.
5. It is gluten, lactose, yeast, and wheat free.
6. It goes really good with coconuts 🌴😂
Link in profile ☝️
#newzealandwheyprotein #newzealandprotein #canadianprotein #repthenorth ---