Well I think it's time I take a second to finally introduce myself (it's only been a year guys, I'm not late to the Intro game at all right?!) Here is a quick list of random facts to help you get to know me better as we cruise through this lettering world together 🙋🏼
1. Tattoos! I've got a few :) I have hand tattoos which you might have seen in a prior post. Most of my tattoos are lettering (but none of my own) My latest tattoo is a joint effort with my fiancé! He has a tea cup ☕️ and I have "& crumpets" on the inside of our pinky fingers ❤ #handtattoos
2. In 2010 I was a torch bearer for the Vancouver Olympics! Don't ask me how I swindled this, I still don't know, but what I do know is that is was one of the COOLEST experiences ever! #proudcanadian
3. I hate using metal utensils. Yes. Hate. Capital H. I will go out of my way to source a plastic spoon or fork....ask me to explain why and I couldn't tell you.
4. I lived in Australia for a year! From March '14 - March '15 and loved every kangaroo hunting second of it. #aussieaussieaussie
and last but not least.....
5. When I was 7 a spider 🕷 bit my face beside my right eye when I was in London on a family vacation. I have a permanent scar there now, but have grown to love it! (I don't have any animosity towards them, I am on good terms with the 8 legged beasts) #spiderbite .
That was tough, but now you know a bit more about the person behind the pen & paper! #nicetomeetyou #ohhello #therisingtide #introduction #handletteringartist #therisesummit