Oh, hello. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I heard showing your face on Instagram is a good thing, so I'm giving it a shot... Call it a back to school inspired post. Here are some fun facts about me:
1. I was born and grew up mostly in Calcutta, India (until 12) and after that we moved around all parts of the US. I've probably lived near you (Washington, Louisiana, Virginia, New York, New Jersey, Colorado, DC, Maryland.
2. I went to college for architecture. I'm a licensed architect in 3 states and still practice. As a Gemini I find that I need to have two things going at the same time all the time.
3. While studying architecture abroad in Copenhagen I met my husband and business partner @tmilavec so we've been together for almost 15 years!
4. I'm actually pretty shy, but will boss a wedding party around on a wedding day to no end! I pretend to be an extrovert around people.
5. I have been shooting weddings professionally full time for 6 years. It's a mix of film and digital, but most of what you see is film and shot on Contax 645 80mm lens.
Say hello!! #fridayintroductions #notfriday