In the southern Swedish county of Skåne, there is a little brewery doing something a bit different.
@brekeriet is run by the three Ek brothers, Frederik, Christian and André. They are the only Swedish brewery fermenting with nothing but wild yeast and bacteria. The boys also add local berries and fruits to a secondary fermentation which add flavour and complexity to their wild and sour ales.
We love utsökt Svensk öl here at Bitter Phew, so we're real excited to be sharing these beers with you on the evening of Thursday July 5.
- Brekeriet Alpha Beta Berliner Weisse with Beetroot, Passionfruit, Lime and Vanilla - 4.7% (SWE)
- Brekeriet Berliner Spazz Berliner Weisse with Passionfruit and Vanilla - 5.3% (SWE)
- Brekeriet Purple Rain Berliner Weisse with Passionfruit and Blackcurrants - 5.3% (SWE)
- Brekeriet Pink Passion Gluten Free Oat Berliner Weisse with Passionfruit and Hibiscus - 4.7% (SWE)
- Brekeriet/Arizona Wilderness Vild Howdy Golden Kettle Sour Aged in an ex-Wine Foeder and Dry-Hopped with Huell Melon - 4.6% (SWE)