[PR] Gain and Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram.

binge0 binge0

1163 posts   1202 followers   1327 followings

Brian Inge  Bishop McNamara Basketball AC... DC Blue Devils Basketball.... DMV Elite High School League Director/Talent Recruiter...The Plug πŸ”Œ

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/business-and-sports-career-transitioning-symposium-tickets-1524879957

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

3 the hard wayπŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½

Whether you are tuning up for the high school season or gearing up for the middle school AAU grind, you don't want to miss out on an opportunity to bump against the best!
Spaces are very limited!! DM me for more details

My first born came by the gym today. They grow up so fast
#DCBD

"Leta go champ"

Be the change you want to see. Let's talk about it! I can not reiterate how important dialogue between those who have made it and those who are pursuing is!
The list of guest speakers will be released soon! You do not want to miss out on an opportunity to be a part of positive change!

Registration link is in my bio!!
#SBCTS

Every year, millions of student athletes compete at the high school level for an opportunity to gain a college scholarship to a university of their choice. Of the roughly one million high school basketball players every year, only 3.3% reach the NCAA level. Concurrently, 1.2% of collegiate athletes earn an opportunity at the professional rank. That leaves 98.8% of college athletes looking for a career a er sports. The average length of a career in the NBA is 4 years, yet the average age for players entering the league is 20. This staggering reality leaves a miniscule probability of one let alone making it to the pros, with a then likelihood to be 24 years of age and done playing. The ques on that needs to be answered is, β€œWhat are former athletes going to do when the ball deflates for good?” Link in bio!

1st Annual DMV Elite Mid Atlantic Fall Showcase Weekend. Showcasing local AAU, JV and Varsity Teams! Limited spots available. DM me for more info

Mood: "Oooohhh DIFFERENT, He DIFFERENT" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @jlamb_da_man @home7own_hero @domobfakin @jcamofyouneek

Here are your 2017 DMV Elite Fall League Participants!!!
#dmvhoops #Showandprove

πŸ€”

2017 DMV Elite Fall League Schedule is now posted. Link in bio!!!
#dmvhoops

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags