Fully Loaded Buddha Bowl w/ Peanut Sesame Tofu by @thrivingonplants 💚
Ingredients: - 1.5 cups cooked brown rice
- 200g firm tofu, diced - Sauce: 1.5 tbsp natural peanut butter, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tsp maple syrup, 1 tbsp coconut yogurt or coconut cream, 2 tsp sesame oil, 1 minced garlic, 2-3 tbsp water or veggie stock to thin out - Handful rocket/arugula
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch broccolini, blanched
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 tbsp pickled ginger
- 1/2 cup cooked edamame - Garnish: seeds/nuts of your choice
Heat a pan on medium-high heat and add in the tofu. Cook until all sides are lightly golden, then pour in the sauce ingredients and cook until sauce has thickened and been absorbed by tofu.
Combine all the ingredients into a bowl, with the brown rice at the bottom as a base and the remaining ingredients on top.
Garnish with seeds and nuts of your choice, for example hemp seeds, sesame seeds... Enjoy!!