What's your favorite thing in your skin care routine?? 🤔
I would have to say mine is weekly clay masks, and here is why.......
Clay face masks benefit the skin by using capillary action to pull out substances on and underneath the skins surface, like bacteria, toxins 😷 and irritants from the skin. The mask gently exfoliates dead skin cells and blackheads without friction. It stimulates and increases circulation, tightens skin, and refines enlarged pores.
Ummmm sign me up! 🙋🏻 Some things to remember: 👇🏼
1. A little bit goes a long way.
2. Make sure you drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
3. Test a small patch to make sure your not sensitive to clays. 🤞🏼
4. Have fun and experiment with different recipes.....
5. Always remember skin care routines are a supportive therapy for amazing looking skin, your first line of defense is 🥑 what you eat!