OMG😱 So many of you guys have been asking me about what I use when it comes to my skin care routine and here is a HUGE part of it! @acneologyskincare has literally helped cleared my acne up, and keeps my skin clear! Here's a short little video of a standard facial with @acneologyskincare 💖
1. After your consultation and initial skin analysis with an Acneology esthetician, treatment style is decided just for you.
2. They begin by washing and cleaning your skin to remove any dirt and residue
2. A light toner will remove any excess dirts, oils, or other gunk on the skin that the cleanser didn't get
3. Depending on your skin, a specific chemical peel is rubbed into your skin and will help bring what's left of the bad things in your skin up to the top, plus it helps remove dead skin throughout the week. The peel is also crest on any inflamed acne you may have!
4. Extractions are then performed on non-inflamed pimples. Although my skin may look clear, I have A LOT of non-inflamed acne, which are pimples lying under the skin so they're kind of hidden (btw yes these do hurt when in certain areas🙈)
5. Another light toner is applied to remove junk on the face from extractions + when needed, a little bit of electricity on the skin to help bring down inflammation redness (no it doesn't hurt😂)
6. LED scarring treatment is optional.
7. Everything is topped off with your moisturizer/SPF to help protect your skin from the harmful UV rays outside!
My esthetician today, Linda, told me to stay out of the sun as much as possible, as well as avoiding getting my face wet for 6-8 hours, and to not sweat for 24 hours.
If you guys want more detail, click the link in my bio to go to my YouTube, and click on my "Acneology" playlist. HOPE THIS HELPED!!