baileydagneau baileydagneau

99 posts   2,631 followers   230 followings

🇨🇦 Bailey Dagneau  💪🏽 Personal Trainer & Online Coaching 🍏 Nutrition Coach 📧 baileydagneau@gmail.com ⬇️ GET IT RIGHT, GET IT TIGHT ⬇️

When it’s not a basketball so you’re not really sure what to do with it ....... Without self-love or self-acceptance, you can get lost in uncertainty. Validate yourself instead of searching for validation elsewhere.

Thanks to the Kamloops, BC SPCA for this great event this past weekend!!! 🐶❤️ And my fine date 😜😍 @samhayes

Have you ever had one of those weeks? You know the ones - struggles and surprises (not the good kind). I’ve had a week filled with unexpected challenges and I’d like to say I just killed them all head on, but it was more of a I survived them type deal lol. Not every week, or sometimes month/year is going to be progressive. Sometimes we just go through the motions and hope we make it. I got my workouts in, were they high energy and PR’s - absolutely not! Was my diet and recovery on point - not even close😩 But I made it through and I’m confident that things will turn around. Your training and diet will never be always progressing. Sometimes you might just maintain and there is NOTHING wrong with that! The only failure is when we give up on what we want the most 💥👊🏼💯

What is your favourite activity for an active rest day? These days are SO important to schedule in. Your body needs time to rest in between hard exercise sessions so it can repair itself properly, and return stronger. If all your body gets is physical stress without rest, you can reach the point of diminishing returns, or where more exercise doesn’t result in any more progress. My favourites are riding, hiking, or an easy walk!

💫

Happy Birthday to my beautiful Spanish Queen!!! 👑💃🏻🥂

Exercise is the most under utilized antidepressant! My rule: Feeling down? Get outside! 🌲🌞

🍰 😍 It’s important to know that being healthy doesn’t mean restricting yourself to limited food selections. Health is about consistently making smarter choices and fuelling your body with foods that benefit your mind, body, and soul. Are you constantly having cravings? Your body is telling you that something is missing - anything from a hormone to emotional imbalance, to a nutrient deficiency. If you struggle with cravings, it might mean simply retraining yourself to go from processed to unprocessed foods. Upgrade your nutrition and focus on consistency, so you don’t have to say no to the not so healthy foods that you love!

When’s the last time you did something for the first time? Stretch and grow, whether it’s a new class or simply signing up for that first gym membership. All growth requires some level of discomfort and the sooner you embrace that, the sooner you see the benefits. I’d post a video of this but my ego couldn’t take it 😂 wait on it 😜👊🏼💥

When I’m about to eattttttt 😍🍽 Let’s be real, food is one of the greatest pleasures in life. So how do you see progress and still enjoy some of those naughtier foods? The 90% rule. 90% of the time eat the foods that fuel your body. The other 10%? Eat anything you want - within reason, binge eating can rapidly destroy your progress. The 10% can whatever, but with reasonable portions. This ratio will give you the body, health, and foods you want!

Back when I could keep up with her (kinda). If you think taking care of yourself is selfish, change your mind! You can’t take care of others to the best of your ability if you’re not the strongest, healthiest, version of you! Even with limited time, you can reap the rewards. Moms have a special place in my heart. From now until Mothers Day (May 13th), I’m offering 15% off any online programs for any moms. Whether you’ve wanted to get into a routine yourself, or know of someone, a healthy lifestyle is always worth investing in. Email me with promo to baileydagneau@gmail.com

Make a daily practice of remembering what you want 💯

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags