1. I like this photo my cousin @kailajo took of me in Costa Rica last week. I look relaxed.
2. This photo does not accurately represent today, but I wish it did, so I’m currently pretending I’m back there right now. Ahhhhhh... 🌴
3. My day involved my catalytic convertor being stolen out from under my ancient Prius FOR THE 2nd TIME in a year, my fighting kids, full-time momming, urgent career deadlines, some extreme LA heat, and okay Mercury retrograde, I get it, you’re on your way, I always feel you early and I’m taking your lesson!
4. The lesson is that it’s okay to feel frustrated and overwhelmed. The next-level-up lesson is that we always have the power to CHOOSE how that fire energy gets released into the environment around us. Let’s channel it into focused and deliberate actions and not let it blow up on the people around us (usually our nearest and dearest, ammiright?). My BIG takeaway lately has been all about Solving The Problem At Hand, without letting emotions or fears run the show.
5.. Hey, you know what’s really great timing? Oprah & Deepak’s free 21-day meditation course. Could not have come at a better time and I’m seriously considering becoming a meditation teacher because I believe in the power of this practice so deeply. I’m gonna put the link in my bio.
6. I appreciate you all and please let me know if any of this is resonating with you, too!! We got this!!