I was tagged by @ambysrambles to share 5 things I like about myself in the interest in of celebrating woman and our diversity:
1. I make things. I can pretty much make anything out of anything. Making is key to my sanity. I usually have multiple projects going at once, if I don't have any, I'm probably not ok.
2. I'm particularly fond of making tiny things. If I had a superpower, it would probably be my knack for scale.
3. My making skills are self taught, learned through trial and error. Mostly error. Like, a lot of error. I wish YouTube had been around in the 90's and early 00's when I was learning most of my basic material skills.
4. I love research. I've got a master's degree in social psychology and I spent a decade doing market research (predominantly in the IT space). There are few things I love as much as making an infographic that takes complex research findings and communicates them in a visually appealing and easy to understand format.
5. I am empathetic... to a fault. When I worked in the veterinary industry, it is the reason I was really good and also the reason I could only spend a few years in the field.
Would you like to play @slickster06 @kristenturick @nonniemous @riverandfir and ANYONE else that would like to join in. @dylandoesdoodles I wish Kathy was on IG, it was an honor to walk with her at the march and I'd love to tag her here.