aromatherapyassociatesuk aromatherapyassociatesuk

624 posts   14050 followers   778 followings

Aromatherapy Associates Ltd  Natural, luxury skin and body care products developed by the artisans of aromatherapy. Shop online:

http://aromatherapyassociates.com/

Bathroom goals for the beginning of the weekend. What #AromatherapyMoments will you be enjoying? 🛁🌸

If you worked your muscles a little too hard this weekend, we have the perfect trio for you. Our De-Stress blend features frankincense and black pepper essential oil. Help soothe your aching muscles with this energising and repairing blend #AromatherapyMoments

Are you travelling this summer? Our Perfect Partners are the perfect duo to help you fight jet lag! Use our Deep Relax Oil for your best nights sleep and Revive Morning will help wake your senses and feel revitalised the next morning! Will you try them this summer? #AromatherapyMoments #LoveThisSummer 🌸

Have you seen our Travel Essentials Kit? Perfect for your travels this summer. Featuring a cult favourite, our Rose Body Cream 🌹 #LoveThisSummer #AromatherapyMoments

Where are you going this summer? Don't forget to keep your skin hydrated with our perfect Revive Duo: Revive Body Gel & Lotion. Keep your skin looking and feeling fabulous! #AromatherapyMoments 🌸

Treat your muscles to our award winning Muscle Gel. This best selling body gel treats aching muscles by using the powers of Rosemary, Lavender and Ginger essential oils. After a long day at work, or an intense workout, give your aching muscles the love they need. It helps to cool aches and pains, then warm muscles over time, leaving them feeling soothed #AromatherapyMoments 🌸

The best weekends always start with a bit of Revive Evening 🌸 #AromatherapyMoments

Happy Monday! How will you unwind this evening? #AromatherapyMoments

What bathing ritual will you be using this evening? #SundaySpaSession

De-Stress your mind and body with this soothing and invigorating body wash. The powers of Rosemary, Frankincense and Wild Camomile will help focus your thoughts and ease muscular aches and pains! #AromatherapyMoments

Our De-Stress Wellbeing Expert, Nicola Addison giving her advice on the 80/20 rule;
"I try to adopt a mindful approach to my food, exercise, sleep, stress, alcohol choices for 80% of the time and allow for flexibility for the remaining 20%.
Following the 80/20 rule gives me the complete power and permission to enjoy my life. The 80/20 rule for me means that for five days of the week I won’t have that biscuit with my mid-morning cuppa, I will opt for a sparkling water over the bottle of BrewDog in the fridge, I will ensure protein is in every meal, I will make sure I go to bed at a decent time. For 2 days of the week I enjoy my curry, have that drink, go to bed a bit later, eat the odd Malteaser and just basically live guilt free with a smug smile on my face."#FitFriday

Gardenia Essential Oil has a sweet floral scent. Gardenia is fantastic for preventing headaches and nerves. What's your favourite essential oil? #IngredientSpotlight

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags