When you finish class early, and Facebook bans you from posting a video because of songs you use in yoga videos.... Day 7
I was nominated by @nicolegallox for the 22 push up challenge. Over the next few weeks you'll see me doing 22 push-ups a day to raise awareness for veteran suicide and mental health issues such as PTSD, traumatic brain injury, depression and anxiety.
After today I nominate @peshh , encourage everyone reading this and participating to do this as well!
If you accept, you start tomorrow! The rules are simple:
* Once you are nominated your 22 days starts the following day
* Every day you record yourself doing 22 push-ups, try your best to reach 22. If that means doing assisted (from your knees) push-ups or that you have to stop and take a break, that's fine but try to get them all done in one video.
* Every day you must nominate a different person, try to choose people you think will want to do this and/or have the ability to do it.
* Post this message (or similar) every day so those you choose to join in can do the same.
* And finally, have fun with this! This is a simple and fun way to get the word out about a matter that more people need to be aware of.
It's sad that so many people feel that suicide is the only way out. #suicideawareness #PTSD #22Kill