Hey y’all! I’m Wendy, a wedding + portrait photographer + lady boss educator, and I’m SO happy to have you in this little corner of the internet with me!
And for today’s #fridayintroduction, I’m going full-on list mode - because who doesn’t love lists?! So, here are a few things you may or may not know about me... 1. I grew up in Gainesville and Melbourne, FL, and May will be 5 years since I left Florida to move to Savannah.
2. I love living near the beach, but I don’t actually love going to the beach all that much. Sand grosses me out, and I sunburn SO easily. I just like living close enough to water to keep me from feeling landlocked.
3. My biggest rebellion freshman year of college was reading Harry Potter (for religious reasons I wasn’t allowed to at home). I didn’t even touch alcohol til my sophomore year, and I went to one of the top party schools in the country. #nerdalert
4. Speaking of nerdy things, I really love ANY young adult literature that’s got a post-apocalyptic vibe. If it’s shelved near Hunger Games at Barnes and Noble, I will probably love it.
5. My all-time favorite movie is About Time. I cry through almost the whole thing, every single time, and at the same time feel so so happy. It’s just the best.
6. I have a pug named Winston, a cat named Leopold (yes, after the ice cream!), and I used to own a cocker spaniel named Lexie (who now lives with my parents).
7. I have an English degree, and I almost got an Advertising masters degree...but I dropped out of the program because it just wasn’t for me. But I did end up working 7 years in marketing communications after college, so the career path stuck for a bit.
8. I own 10 pairs of @keds.😳I’m slightly addicted to all their cute styles, and they are the MOST comfortable shoes to shoot in!
9. Snail mail is my love language. I love sending friends and clients little notes + gifts, and when someone sends me something in the mail, my heart is SO happy.
10. I looove playing tennis! Anyone in Savannah need a tennis buddy??
Alright, that’s all I’ve got for you today, peeps. I hope your Friday has been awesome and you have a lovely weekend! 😘