Tasty and Colorful 🍃
Beets and red pepper Hummus.
1. 2 cups beets, roughly chopped (about 2 medium of 3 small beets)
2. 1 1/2 cups chickpeas (made at home is ideal, but canned is OK)
3. 3 tablespoons olive oil
4. 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
5. 2 tablespoons fresh dill
6. pine nuts, for garnish
7. olive oil, for garnish
8. Salt and pepper
10. 1 garlic (if it’s too small, 2)
1. In a food processor or blender, pulse beets until they blend. Add in chickpeas, olive oil, lemon juice, dill, cumin and salt.
2. Pulse mixture to desired consistency. I like my hummus thicker, but if you prefer a creamier hummus, just keep pulsing the mixture. #hummus #vegan #vegetarian #recipes #organic