The 5 Realms of Consciousness & How They Work in Your Business [1/4]✨ Understanding the layers of the human experience is one of the fundamental tools I use in my interpersonal relationships—specifically, client and audience relationships.
Integrating relational intelligence into your work will help you with pretty much every single step of your business growth. This week, I'll dive deeper. But for now, here are the 5:
The Physical Realm: Doing 👩🏽💻
- What we look like, what we wear, what we do for work, what music we like, what experiences we have, where we travel, where we live, who were with,
These are things people can connect with on the most *basic* human level. The vast majority of what we do for attraction.
The Mental Realm: Thinking💭
- Intellect, Expertise, Teaching, Opinions, Thoughts, Beliefs. Anything that happens in the mind. This is a large chunk of what makes up personal brand and authority.
The Emotional Realm: Feeling🎭
- Emotions, Bodily sensations. The location of intimacy and connection, or disconnection.
Descripting emotion in your caption/email writing, IG stories, or podcasts will allow you to connect intimately with your ideal clients. This is the beginning of any close relationship. Without emotion, we stay above the surface in our relationships.
The Unconscious: Being 🔮
- behavior affected by seemingly inaccessible parts of the mind
- The Psyche, Ego, Superego, Inner child, Trauma, Inner Self, Highest Self
- These are the aspects of our psyche that are the most challenging to access, but when we can - they can heal pain we’ve had living in our bodies for years. Therapists can help you access these, and coaches can also work to understand these layers (even if you refer out for your clients).
The Authentic Self: LOVE. ♥️
Pure love. Beauty. Joy. Happiness << which is the core of who we truly are, underneath all the layers.
So: how can you expand your reach by focusing more of the physical (content, visuals, imagery, sharing your life), and get more intimate in the deeper realms?