Family Dinner. Cleared out most of my freezer and fridge, getting ready for our holidays✈️
1) Crispy Flounder with spicy salt & pepper. Last of the spring onions.
2) Crispy Egg Tofu discs with salted egg yolk sauce. Used up all the homemade salted eggs.
3) Hainanese Chicken-flavoured rice. Used up the frozen chicken stock, 2 bunches of Chinese greens, eggs & salted egg yolks for a steamed egg dish.
4) Roast Pork Belly/Siew Yoke. Used up the frozen slab of pork belly.
5) Ayam Masak Merah with bones and mid wings. Last of my frozen AMM paste.
6) Also AMM but using boneless Chicken thigh fillets.
Watercress soup, used up frozen pork bones, stock & 1 carrot!
Lots of leftovers for packed lunches, previous post.