Last Thursday night's collaborative dinner with Chefs Eric Ripert and Daniel Boulud at Le Bernardin, New York, part of the @Chase Sapphire Private Dining Series #sponsored. I also had the opportunity to sit down with both chefs to discuss what inspires them and the evolution of fine dining. Stay tuned to hear what they had to say... #ChaseSapphire #SapphieInsider
1. Tuna-Foie Gras: Layers of thinly pounded yellowfin tuna, foie gras and toasted baguette, shaved chives and toasted baguette with extra virgin olive oil, by Chef Eric Ripert
2. Maine Lobster: Melilot hay, butternut squash, barberries, wasabi salad, sauce Americaine, by Chef Daniel Boulud.
3. Dover Sole: Sauteed Dover Sole, almond-matsutake salad, parsnhip mousseline, soy-lime emulsion, by Chef Eric Ripert.
4. Texas Wagyu: Sharbauer ranch wagyu strip loin, braised red cabbage with smoked brisket, yams, perilla seeds, "sauce Bordelaise," by Chef Daniel Boulud.
5. Apple: brown butter mousse, apple confit, armagnac sabayon, by Chef Thomas Raquel (Le Bernardin)
6. Noisette: Piedmonte hazelnut infused opalys chocolate, salted caramel praline, amber ice cream, by Chef Ghaya Oliveira (Daniel)