Happy New Year from all of us! The new year gives us a definitive point to re-evaluate old goals and set some new ones. Some of our 2018 goals are:
* 👍🏼 Run three successful powerlifting meets - 2018 THSPA/THSWPA Aggieland Showcase, 2018 USAPL Aggie Showdown, and 2018 @usapowerlifting Collegiate Nationals * 🏆 Win a couple national championships as a team and individuals
* 💪🏼 Beat our previous team record of 11 All-Americans set in 2011
* 🏋🏾♂️ Continue to provide a place for lifters of all skills and backgrounds to come together and progress not only as powerlifters but in personal development as well
* 📈 Fill out our club endowment so that future teams have a steady source of funds for competing and traveling
* ☑️ Outfit our weightroom with six IPF competition legal racks, bars, and weights
* 👩🏽🎓 Continue to reach out and connect with TAMU PL alumni to ensure continuity and preservation of our history 🗣 We’re interested to hear other powerlifting teams goals for the upcoming year! Drop them below or make a post of your own. Thanks & Gigem!