Things I'm loving right now...
1. My new Tragus piercing. For those of you that want to know, it didn't hurt one single bit.
2. The rain. It's been raining here in Oklahoma for the past two days. I'm not complaining one bit.
3. Harry Styles. His outfits, new album, and did you see him doing carpool karaoke?! That boy is freaking bomb.com
4. Basketball. Even though my Thunder isn't in the playoffs, I hope Cleveland beats the crap out of Golden State in the finals. Just saying.
5. Top knots. I haven't yet mastered the craft of making the perfect one. It's kinda embarrassing because I basically wear my hair up everyday.
6. The zoo. I love going to see the animals with my dad and keeping that tradition.
7. Jumpsuits/rompers. I'm not one that wears pants, but I make an exception because they are so dang comfortable. Just don't go to the bathroom for awhile.
8. The Sound of Music. Sigh, how can that movie never get old? I think I've seen it 34674424454321 times and I'll still watch it.
9. Strawberries and blueberries. I never wanna quit you.
10. Wheel of Fortune. My parents love to watch that show every single night and it just proves I'm really a grandma at heart.