Join Muster Station today and tomorrow for The School of Beginnings. We'll be at Tate Exchange from 12.00 taking part in a series of performances, workshops, talks, interactions and interventions.
Schedule - Saturday & Sunday:
Throughout the day:
• Nimisha Dhingra, Tally Counter • Jose Fernandez Levy, Beyond Art Lectures (film)
• One day’s work/wear worn through (modified used protective work clothing to be worn for the School of Beginnings)
Intermittent performances running throughout the day: • Olu Taiwo, VCR reconstruction
• Andrew Gallacher, Data for Data’s Sake Gov. UK art-collection (performance)
• Megan Boyle, Data Conservator (performance)
• 13:00 – 14:00 – Alex Aldham, Factory Line (box construction)
• 14:00 – 17:00 – Moyra Derby, collaborative drawing möbius strip
• 16:00 – 17:00 – Fiona Townend, Muster Drill (yoga & semaphore)
• 16:00 – 17:00 – Alex Aldham, Factory Line (box construction)
• 13:00, 15:00 & 17:00 – Adam James & Claire Orme (larp & symbol scores) meeting at Level 5 (Tate Exchange) and exploring the building • 13:30 – Andrew Gallacher, Ten Minute Talk by Duchamp’s Fountain
• 18:00-20:00 – José Macabra, Shears For Tears (performance)
The School of Beginnings has been commissioned by Whitstable Biennale as part of the Tate Exchange Associates Programme, with Spike Island Associates.
@whitbien @tateexchange @spikeisland @unikentmfa