[PR] Gain and Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram.

_angelarutherford_ _angelarutherford_

2728 posts   22757 followers   5476 followings

a n g 🌼 r u t h e r f o r d  -FitBody Fusion -TEAM ALLMAX -Kendra’s Kinis -Local Girl Spray Tanning -Warfit Clothing Co.(angela10) -Cured Nutrition(angela) -West Coast Nutrition

http://www.fitbodyfusion.com/


Positive mind.
Positive vibes.
Positive life.
It’s that simple.💫
.
📷 @dtu.photos

Just baken them cakes. 🎂#sundayfunday

Happy Saturday #fitfam I’m headed to @newyorkfitness.jackson.ca for their 1 year anniversary party! I’ll be demoing all my favorite @teamallmax products! I’ll be there from 11-3pm today! 💪🏻 #allmax #allmaxnutrition

Casual night out ✌🏻
.
Wearing @warfit_clothing_co LIVE IT BASEBALL T available at WARFIT.NET use code “angela10” to save 💰

When I started viewing myself in a different light, my whole existence changed. ✨✨You owe yourself the love that you give to all others. Letting yourself in all aspects will create a life filled with happiness and success. 💟 . #selflove .
📷 @jasonshweks

#throwback and thinking about #tacos for that post show meal.

#transformationtuesday right pic- peek week leading into Miami Nationals vs 13 weeks into my improvement season. @jamidebernard and I are making the necessary improvements to beat that package on the right. #FitBodyFusion 💙

***CURED FEBRUARY GIVEAWAY*** The lucky winner will receive a months supply of CBD including, spices, gel caps, oils and sneak peak of finalized dough! .
To enter👉🏻 like this post, tag two friends in the comments below and signup through the link in my bio! The winner will be announced this Friday! .
.
#CuredGiveaway #CuredNutrition #CBD #tastebetterfeelbetter

Upper body #shenanigans 💪🏻

I feel your “offseason” or IMPROVEMENT season (what I like to call the break from the stage) is as equally important than your prep, if not, MORE IMPORTANT. .
This is where all the real growth happens. Metabolically, physically, and mentally. I was able to make such an amazing comeback because of these factors.
.
I stuck to my meal plan 95% of the time, (the other 5% was the balance of life and fitness goals). I continued my training with the intent of balancing out my physique (which is never ending). I made sure I took the time to repair my hormones, and metabolic functioning. I took the time for ME and my FAMILY.
.
I enjoyed life. I went on vacations, I traveled, I focused on my career and clients, also continued my educational goals. .
If your goal is to compete long term, you need to take the time away from the stage, and from being super lean. .
And if it not a long term goal, it’s important to take the time to reverse diet and build up your metabolic function to a healthy place as well. .
If you are ready to make a change but not quite sure how...
🔗I am currently accepting new clients! I do have a limited availability to ensure my clients get that personal attention. Learn more today by clicking the link in my bio➡️ @fitbodyfusion and fill out our Athlete/Transformation application and get started today!💙 .
Questions?
📫angelarutherford@fitbodyfusion.com
🌎fitbodyfusion.com
#mondaymotivation

Early morning workout with the one and only @mrs.keesterlopes Metabolic 🔟 is no joke, basically D E A T H to the delts and glutes ☠️. Happy #flexfriday y’all 💪🏻✌🏻

Good morning #FitFam 🤗 I haven’t posted a progress update in a while and it’s been about 13 weeks since my last national comp.... crazy how fast time is flying. I added some “normal” progress photos to show y’all real life, and for the purposes of transparency. My weight is pretty much maintaining, I’m finally over the weight gain hump 🤗 I’m fluctuating a couple pounds but pretty steady at 122lbs which is 8lbs above my pre peek week weight. I still feel like I hold water like crazy considering where my bf is at. Overall loving my shape and current physique 💕 just rolling with it. Now we wait for @jamidebernard to decide the best move. .
.
If you are ready to make a change but not quite sure how...
🔗I am currently accepting new clients! I do have a limited availability to ensure my clients get that personal attention. Learn more today by clicking the link in my bio➡️ @fitbodyfusion and fill out our Athlete/Transformation application and get started today!💙 .
Questions?
📫angelarutherford@fitbodyfusion.com
🌎fitbodyfusion.com

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags