#SweetSunday - Crunches N’ Crispies - We’ve added a little love to this classic family favourite. If you were fortunate enough to attend our Halloween workout party, you know these don’t last long around adults and kids alike. Recipe makes 24 squares - serving size = 2 squares.
3 tbsp butter.
1 package (about 40) Marshmallows (or 4 cups miniature marshmallows).
6 cups Rice Crispies cereal.
3 scoops Protein powder.
1/4 cup of water.
1. In a small bowl, combine 3 scoops of your favourite protein powder* with a little bit of water. Mix until a little thicker than melted chocolate.
2. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
3. Add protein powder mixture to melted marshmallows, stir until well mixed.
3. Add rice crispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
4. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day... because let’s be honest with ourselves 😈
*Pictured here: We split the marshmallows in half, using chocolate and cookies n’ cream protein powder.