7,888 Photos

_yunti In this day and age, 5% don't care and the other 95% are glad you have them. Don't tell anyone s**t, nothing, nada, etc.... #canttrustnoone #damnshame #smh #excusemyfrench 6h

» LOG IN to write comment.

X-Pro II Eliseturner
elise_turner18 I give up one everyone #canttrustnoone! 11h

» LOG IN to write comment.

14h tryme951
X-Pro II ¥ ε ㄅ ł C Ạ

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

naturally_blown420 RIGHT!!!! Someone exactly like that ruined one of my good friendships!! #canttrustnoone #snakes #upsetting #sad #mean #rude #unloyal #yuck #badpeople #ohwell #fuckem they'll see some day that I was true to them #LikeForLike 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

gee1112_ If your word aint shit neither are you !! #canttrustnoone #wordsdontmeannothing 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

nikkitexasgirl2008 Yep! Be careful what you say!!! #quotes #canttrustnoone #sotrue 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal Charlese Stance

» LOG IN to write comment.

4d hwy_fly
Normal Mr_morethanone_hustle206
_dedicated_soldier I called you my sis/ BFF but you talked down on me behind my back.....that makes me laugh so hard #canttrustnoone 5d

» LOG IN to write comment.