5,674 Photos

Normal ѕαναииαн ѕ¢αяℓєтт ѕмιтн~
Normal iDevice DivaSunny Miranda
idevicediva Poor little iPhone 5 with a crushed front glass and missing several pieces The Diva did some major surgery and now it's a beautiful baby blue!!!! #iphone5 #blueiphone #crackediphone 2h

» LOG IN to write comment.

georgey911267 Getting phone fixed and changed to this colour woop woop #fixed #blueiphone 3h

» LOG IN to write comment.

kiecampbell96 Have a selfie from last weekend!
#prettycutoutdress #wavyhair #blueiphone
13h

» LOG IN to write comment.

dd4444 @t_brokenroots Bro came thru BLUE and Black #cleanAF #starwireless 20h

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

avodroccustoms S/O to the homie @wpalizo for coming thru and getting pimped out to blue
#CustomiPhone #Before&After #CustomLife #BlueiPhone
3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal Paris Draper
parisred The most important accessory in art school. Lol literally 98% of students have the 5c or the 5. The other 2% idk what they have cause I haven't seen it. These are my friends' phones. Mine is pink. #nolie #literally #iphonenation #artschool #csssa #csssa2014 #appleiseverything #pinkiphone #yellowiphone #blueiphone 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

gamedave Yay ^_^ my new iPhone 5C is here! I'm so happy! #gaymer #excited #happypanda #blueiphone #nomorecrackedphone 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

  •   dreameleganceclothing Hello! What do you think about becoming an official rep for us!?? If your interested at all text us, our numbers on our bio! 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀HautePhones⠀⠀
hautephones HautePhones
|| Dark Blue iPhone 5 ||
Simple.Unique.Different.Haute
Haute Approved

️ Order / Info
www.hautephones.com
hautephones@gmail.com
#hautephones #customlife #customiphone #luxury #blueiphone #teamapple #teamiphone #miami #newyork #losangeles #dubai
5d

» LOG IN to write comment.