yourstrulysusanGreat article in #VibrantLifeMagazine, "Sharp as a Tack" by Sara Rowe. Don't you hate it when you go into the room to do something and forgot? Key tips:
1. Work, our brain need to interact with easy as well as difficult people. Our brains need problems to solve.
2. A schedule, people with a full schedule get the best exercise.
3. Rest, sleep is a crucial factor in maintains cognitive ability.
4. Exercise, to keep the brain sharp and enhance memory.
5. Games, puzzle, Sudoku, etc helps memory, reasoning, & promote quicker progressing.
6. Memory activities, like #Lumosity, just like physical exercise, strong mind challenging games help the brain when adding speed and intensity that doesn't let you play at your own speed. #life#health#lifestyle#changes4週間前