Lo-fi Taylor Swift
taylorswift Usually this S represents 'Swift' but today I'm wearing it because SELENA IS 22!!!! 10h

» LOG IN to write comment.

Mayfair Taylor Swift
taylorswift Finding wings in New York City. 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

taylorswift Family portrait. 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

taylorswift Took this of @jaime_king and then showed it to everyone constantly for the whole trip. 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

taylorswift Me and @odeyarush1 and the sunset making my hair look red. photo credit: @jaime_king 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

Hudson Taylor Swift
taylorswift We made apple pie because America. 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

taylorswift Sea stampede. 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

taylorswift The Ocean State 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

taylorswift When the 4th of July gives you nonstop rain, make a giant slip n slide. 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

taylorswift Look @inagarten !!!! We wish you were here-- love, TS, @jaime_king @amandygriffith 3w
  •   swiftie_or_die_13 Taylor you get these A LOT and Im aware of it but Taylor I really really want you to know that you saved my life. I don't want to be just another fan of your screaming you name in a stadium. Taylor I love you so much. Literally the only reason I am breathing right now is 100% because of you. I may not know you personally but I know I could tell you anything and everything. Your not like the other celebrities. Like we don't see you come out of a bar drunk. We don't see you cussing every second or even at all and thats what I love about you. I love that you stay true to yourself and I never ever ever like ever want you to change. You have stayed true to yourself and stayed the same person through this whole journey of yours and I'm very proud. Even after people have bullied and judged you and make things up about you.. You are very strong and I love you. I don't think I would ever be able to take all of the lies coming at me everyday. School is very stressful for me but Its something we all have to go through as your mom (mama swift) says.. People call me so many different names. And your the only thing that keeps me going. And when I grow up I want to be a singer. And your the reason why. Taylor theres probably about 20% chance your going to see this and probably 80% chance I'm just going to be talking to myself .. But whatever happens. I love you and please never change. Thank you for being there for me and inspiring me. And thank you for writing music that tells us we are not alone. I love you soooo much. And I will never leave you. None of us will. And I cant wait to meet you to tell you all of this because sitting behind a screen typing it isn't as special as telling you face to face. Don't you think? - Anna. @taylorswift #taylorswift #ilovetaylor 6h
  •   tay.loves.canada ily 5h
  •   carmyfrancione Eww 5h
  •   rachel.shoemake I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 5h
  •   kittys_love_me_13 Awesome cake 4h
  •   demetineldivenii Please Direct 3h
  •   stone_emma_emily Please look direct 2h

» LOG IN to write comment.

taylorswift Good morning. 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

taylorswift Hope you guys had a great weekend! Ours was suuuuper coastal. @karliekloss @amandygriffith 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

taylorswift If you're on the fence about buying Ed Sheeran's new album, X, allow me to convince you with this image: 4w

» LOG IN to write comment.

taylorswift Not even kitten right meow. 4w

» LOG IN to write comment.

Mayfair Taylor Swift
taylorswift Summer. Sundress. Sweater. Sunset. 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

taylorswift Has anyone ever told you that you look like a baby polar bear? 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

Mayfair Taylor Swift
taylorswift Meet Olivia Benson. 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

taylorswift Just so you know... 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

taylorswift Just enjoying a casual pre-show hang with this butterfly right now. 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

taylorswift Mark and I, talking the talk in Manila. 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.