jtracy3 Kd6 game is fire #kd6 #shoegame 22h

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

jtracy3 There you go! Sorry if I forgot you 3d

» LOG IN to write comment.

jtracy3 Must read below!!! The cavs are not only targeting the great leBron James they are also targeting SG Ray Allen and SG Mike Miller. Both of these guys are really good friends with leBron and that would bring chemistry to cleveland. Also don't forget about PF Kevin Love. A lot of people were saying it's not possible to sign James And Love but now it is. There was a three way trade between Cleveland, Boston, and Brooklyn. Brooklyn receives cavs: PG Jarret Jack and also SG Serge Karesev. Celtics receive cavs: Tyler Zeller and a future draft pick. Celtics also receive Brooklyn's: Marcus Thorton. The cavs do not receive anobody because the reason for the trade was to clear cap space for James, Allen, miller, or love. Now the Cavs couldn't sign all 4 of them though. The people on SC are saying the cavs have an 85% chance at lebron and the heat only have a 15% chance at him. So most likely the cavs will sign lebron. Some specialists are saying tht he will announce his decision sometime today on his website www.lebronjames.com if he does or when he does post where he will sign I will keep you posted! #believeland 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

jtracy3 Missing watching the NBA's real big three! #thunderup #westbrookisstaying #okc #nba 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

jtracy3 You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -MJ 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.