fitnessandthecity Back to the grind with a few if my favorite things. Heirloom tomatoes, grilled chicken and green beans. No macro counting just healthy eating, happy Jenna. #iheartfood 2h

» LOG IN to write comment.

fitnessandthecity Ab game #selfie first day of vacation. Unfortunately they are a little soft today, but by the end of the week I'll be back to normal. Back on the grind, no more crappy foods! 1 workout down and already feeling refreshed and alive again. Sometimes you need a break once in awhile but I love the pump! I crave it! 1d

» LOG IN to write comment.

fitnessandthecity Now this is what I'm talking about! Cheat meal of choice? PIZZA! I'm all about moderation and strongly believe in an 80/20 rule. 80% of the time I'm on track with my diet and the other 20% I eat what I want. Usually the 20 happens on the weekends but we are ending our long weekend with a bang. Back on track tomorrow! Looking forward to getting back at it after 4 days off. No diets, no "restrictions" but all about #moderation and #balance. Now back to my pizza.... 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

fitnessandthecity So much fun hiking and bike riding around Lake Tahoe this weekend. Get outside and stay active my friends! 🌲 2d

» LOG IN to write comment.

fitnessandthecity Romper kind of night...keeping the red white & blue going. #REVOLVEme #5thofjuly @revolveclothing #ootd 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

fitnessandthecity Blue skies, blue water. Great day on the lake! #5thofjuly #laketahoe #bottomsuptahoe40 4d

» LOG IN to write comment.

fitnessandthecity Happy 4th and Happy Birthday to my Jeff!! Best holiday ever. #laketahoe #happy4th #bottomsuptahoe40 @whitney1125 @sanfuncisco @sarahhills @zblatteis @bowserrm 5d

» LOG IN to write comment.

fitnessandthecity Lake Tahoe on the 4th is one of the best! Boating, sun, relaxation, heaven! @bowserrm @sanfuncisco @whitney1125 @sarahhills 6d

» LOG IN to write comment.

fitnessandthecity So true!! But the best part is, it gets easier. You may not think so now but with time and heart you will get there. I'm currently writing a post about food cravings and self control while on vacation ...stay tuned peeps! #bikinibodymotivation #selfcontrol (repost from @passion2befit ) 1w

» LOG IN to write comment.

fitnessandthecity Last night was such a blast! Congrats to the new Mr & Mrs Elliot. @rent_the_runway @moniquelhuillier 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

fitnessandthecity Of course I had to take a pre wedding #selfie #addicted #sortof @rent_the_runway 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

fitnessandthecity Another from last night. The sunset was breathtaking! I am loving Maine and "island living". @rent_the_runway @elizandjames 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

fitnessandthecity On Peak's Island Maine for a wedding this weekend. What a beautiful place!
@rent_the_runway @elizandjames
2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

fitnessandthecity My triceps are the hardest thing to grow, and I FINALLY saw a little bit of definition so naturally had to document it. You gotta wake up every morning and ask yourself how bad do you really want it? Once you have your whole heart in it, every drop of sweat will be totally worth it. 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

fitnessandthecity Ending a family BBQ while getting private lessons from my uncle Joe. I love the game of #golf, such a hard sport, but I love the focus and determination needed. 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

fitnessandthecity There is nothing that makes me happier then new #nike gear! (Ok, maybe food is a close second...) Thank you so much for the swag #nikeunionstreet you sure know a way to a girls heart. @nikewomen @nike #NTC 3w
  •   girlfart Awesome! I saw all the bags in the store as I walked by earlier this morning wondering what they were for! Love the new store! 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

fitnessandthecity Has anyone ever tried slow girl foods steel cut oatmeal? The founder of this company made a personal delivery to my work this past week and I'm so glad she did. This stuff is delicious. Made with quinoa, agave nectar and local fruit and nuts. I love starting my day off with some oatmeal, it always holds me over longer than anything. Slow girl foods can be found at whole foods. #drool #slowgirlfoods #wholefoodsfind 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.