breeeeenyLesson learnt: I went to a professional hairdresser a couple of months ago to lighten my hair and she said my hair was really strong and could handle what she had in mind and still be healthy. She put bleach in my hair and left me unattended for 40 minutes. After a week, my hair started falling out, was really dry and brittle and started to go extremely brassy. Yesterday after so much hair fall I went to another local hairdresser who was wonderful. Treated and cut my hair, took out the bleach and started again. My hair feels so soft and actually alive again. If you're going to bleach your hair, make sure the hairdresser knows what they're doing. My hair was so long and healthy and due to hair fall became so short and dead. Thank god for the woman who revived it.3w
megannp1994 Man remember the smell when she was doing your hair? We were sitting there thinking your hair was gonna come out then and there!!
breeeeeny The last time I ever bleach it. It was the biggest mistake