anamaricicEveryday apple washed under hot water. Thats wax. You eat that. Gross. #outrage6mon
vivalahannahbee Like eating a delicious candle. Prolly should start buffing. Although I'm not sure that'll get rid of the wax either. #sogross6mon
anamaricic I tried @vivalahannahbee .. It doesn't work so well, needs some industrial style buffer. Someone just told me its harmless and replaces the natural waxes lost from the apple. Dunnoooo still looks poisony
mattbabic11 I use a knife while washing with hot water
vivalahannahbee It now looks like the apple from Snow White. So it's probably super poisonous.
ericamurer To the emergency room!!! This is almost as serious as that time you got fluff in your eye......almost.