amandaarose little things from my fave customer 1h

» LOG IN to write comment.

amandaarose missing this and them 3h

» LOG IN to write comment.

amandaarose woke up too happy #tootumblr ? 4h

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal amanda ljunggren

» LOG IN to write comment.

amandaarose you used to be my solid ground, now I'm drowning in the sea 5d

» LOG IN to write comment.

» LOG IN to write comment.

amandaarose adventuring with these babes today @saraberrymaraist @chloeohnhaus @_annikakrol_ @lexigibbons 2w

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal amanda ljunggren

» LOG IN to write comment.

amandaarose typical tres amigas 3w

» LOG IN to write comment.

amandaarose Happy Father's Day to the greatest, most respectable man out there. I don't know what I would have done without you over the years - you have made me so much stronger and taught me that true love is making fun of your wife 99% of the time and the other 1% consists of "did you fall from heaven" jokes. More than anything, you are a kid at heart. Thank you for being not only the greatest dad/sidekick the past 18 years, but being an awesome friend as well. Love you 4w

» LOG IN to write comment.

amandaarose scenic views @saraberrymaraist 4w

» LOG IN to write comment.

amandaarose IM FREE 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

amandaarose pre grad selfie 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

amandaarose prommm 1mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

amandaarose finally got my senior photos 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

amandaarose my loves ❁ 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal amanda ljunggren
amandaarose oops don't care @olivia586 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

amandaarose sunshine & sun tea 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal amanda ljunggren
amandaarose payday struggles 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.

Normal amanda ljunggren
amandaarose embracing the curls 2mon

» LOG IN to write comment.